- Gordon E. Willmot (U. of Waterloo)
- Jean-Philippe Boucher (UQAM)
- Arthur Charpentier (U. de Rennes 1)
- Edward Furman (York U.)
- Lan Gong (U. of Toronto)
- Amin Hassan Zadeh (U. Western Ontario)
- Cody Hyndman (Concordia U.)
- Joseph Kim (U. of Waterloo)
- Ghislain Léveillé (U. Laval)
- Romuald Momeya (U. de Montréal)
- David Stanford (U. Western Ontario)
The Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM) will host the First Québec-Ontario Workshop on Insurance Mathematics, that will take place on Friday January 28, 2011.
The aim of this workshop is to provide a venue for academics, including graduate students and postdoctoral fellows, in Québec and Ontario to meet and discuss their latest research topics in the broad area of insurance mathematics and its related disciplines (e.g. mathematical finance, applied probability and statistics).
For the first edition of this one-day workshop, we have decided to have talks on an invitational basis only.
The geographic specification in the title of the workshop refers only to the origin of this initiative and not to the audience for which it is intended. Researchers from all across Canada and abroad are highly encouraged to participate.
For any inquiry regarding this event, please write to the workshop's email address: